Transitioning from shopping retail to working with trade vendors is the #1 most profitable move you can make as an interior designer. While it takes most designers years to understand the ins and outs of trade manufacturers, Lindsey Borchard of Lindsey Brooke Design is so excited to share her industry experience of working with to-the-trade vendors in one content-packed course. From understanding the difference between retail and trade to maximizing your profit at no cost to your clients.
This course includes:
- Understanding retail vs. trade
- Mastering the product markup system
- How to open a wholesale account
- Purchase minimums + how to leverage them
- Vendors we love
- Making the most of your sales reps
- The importance of going to Market
- Setting up your receiving warehouse
- Client discounts
- Insider trade secrets + why that's totally okay
This course is self-paced through six chapters of video content, written instruction, downloadable templates and checklists and access to an exclusive community of fellow designers. We'll be updating the course content throughout the year as we learn more and as technologies change. Upon purchase, you will receive immediate, lifetime access to the course.
Due to their digital nature, all courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.