Professional photography is the most important investment you can make as an interior designer. Anastasia always tells her clients at IDCO Studio that before they can work on branding, web design or Instagram management, that you need to invest in professional photos first. In this course, Lindsey Borchard will walk you through everything you need to know when working with a photographer as an interior designer then take it a step further and discuss how to create killer video content as well.
This course covers:
- How to find a photographer or videographer
- Creating the perfect shot list
- How to prep for a photoshoot
- What to request from your photographer
- Vertical vs. horizontal photos and how many of each
- Mastering headshots + team photos
- Maximizing your shoot with additional content
- How to use video content as an interior designer
- DIY vs. professional video
- Shoot day checklist
- How to utilize your new content
This course is self-paced through six chapters of video content, written instruction, downloadable templates and checklists and access to an exclusive community of fellow designers. Upon purchase, you will receive immediate, lifetime access to the course.
Due to their digital nature, all courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.